Bedrooms and Bathrooms
A sole use venue, Stonebarn has been handcrafted with local stone and timber and includes 6 large, luxuriously appointed bedroom suites with private balconies overlooking the dam and Warren River in the valley.
The accommodation at Stonebarn sleeps 12, each suite being 50 square meters with en-suite bathrooms containing antique claw foot baths, glass showers and sunken french double basins with separate toilets. Rooms feature four-poster, king-size beds and a small balconies overlooking the lake and the truffiére.
There are two bonus bedrooms downstairs, complete with ensuites.
For guests attending the wedding, there are many bed & breakfasts/small cottages in the area.
Stonebarn has a fully-equipped, Chef’s kitchen with stainless steel prep benches, commercial dishwasher, two fridges and a wood-fired oven and BBQ. Download the Inventory >
Stonebarn is located on the unspoilt Warren River on the south western tip of Western Australia, in the Manjimup and Pemberton food and wine region.
330km / 3.5 hrs drive from Perth, 1 1/4 hrs drive from Margaret River and 20 minutes drive from Manjimup or Pemberton. Charter flights are available to Manjimup.
- Largest Black Perigord Truffle growing region in the Southern hemisphere
- Award winning local wineries
- Ancient jarrah & karri forests
- Gloucester and Bicentennial lookout trees to climb
- Heartbreak Trail drive through the picturesque Warren National Park
- Big Brook Dam
- Beedelup Falls
- Yeagerlup dunes
- Bibbulmum Track
- Guided 4x4WD beach drives
- Tram tours
- Art & craft galleries
- Farmers markets & local orchards for fresh produce
- Wildflowers (seasonal)
- Mountain Biking